JBA Application Process
- Eligible nominees will receive an email notification at the end of October/early November with application materials to complete.
- Once the materials are completed, our office will begin reviewing students. Selection is based upon:
• online application information
• a complete school transcript or grade cards (two full years)
• recommendation from a current teacher
• parent authorization on the on line form
- Applications will not be accepted without all the required information completed.
- Applications will receive priority consideration if received no later than December 9 (applications received December 10-January 9 will be considered next).
- After the application deadline, currently received applications will be under review by our faculty for selection.
- Students will be notified of acceptance in early March.
Students whose applications and materials are submitted after January 9, 2023, are considered late. Late applications will be added to our waiting list.
It may take until the end of February before we know if we have any additional spots to offer.