Joseph Baldwin Academy
When will I know if I’m accepted to the Joseph Baldwin Academy, what course I am selected for, and if I received a scholarship/financial aid?
- Priority applications for JBA were due December 9, 2022
- Final deadline was January 9, 2023
- Application, scholarship and financial aid reviews will be concluded by the beginning of February 2023
- Faculty members will have until mid-February to review the suggested candidates for their course
- In mid-March, students will be notified if they are accepted or not, scholarship and financial aid awards – all students receive an email notification at the same time
What date do I have to accept my course and when are payments due?
- By April 16, 2023, students must accept or decline the course they have been offered and make their first payment to secure their offered course
- Payments must be made online and in full by these dates to check-in for your session:
- Session I: May 26, 2023
- Session II: June 23, 2023